Our expertise is in:
- Traditional funeral service for all faiths
- Cremation and memorial service
- Donation to science
- Pre-planning & funeral trust accounts
- Grief counseling
We are the only area funeral home that is veteran owned. Therefore, we specialize in all aspects of funeral rights for our countries heroes.
Call us any time of day with any questions you may have. We are here to inform and help our clientele any way possible.
There are different services that you can choose for a loved one’s burial, depending upon your individual needs and preferences:
- Immediate burial means that your loved one will be buried or entombed without a public service or gathering.
- Visitation, also called a viewing, wake, or calling hours, allows family and friends to gather in a room with the departed loved one in an open or closed casket and say goodbye or offer their support and sympathy to the bereaved.
- Funeral or memorial services can take place at a funeral home, in a church, or even at your home. The service is a ceremony which serves to celebrate, honor, and remember the life of the deceased. Whether traditional or unique, both the visitation and the funeral service can be personalized to reflect the individuality of your loved one. For more information, visit our page on personalization.
- Graveside, chapel, or committal services are held at the cemetery, and allow family and friends to be present as their loved one is transferred to his or her final disposition through ground burial.
It's really no secret: many of the families who turn to us each year are looking for affordable cremation services. And we're both pleased and proud to tell them they've come to the right place. After all, we continue to be a leader in providing low-cost, high-value cremation options to Carlinville area families. We invite you to discover for yourself exactly how we keep cremation costs down, while–at the same time–not skimping on quality.
Our cremation services start at $2,750 and can be tailored to the needs of your family and your loved one's wishes.
If you're curious about what's involved in the cremation process, would like to make cremation arrangements on behalf of a family member, or simply desire to plan ahead for cremation services for yourself or a loved one, we invite you to call us at (217) 854-3157.